Saturday, July 21, 2012

Abstract

I love cubism and abstract. It's like art for grown ups that want to have fun like a little child. But sometimes a lot of art now doesn't mean anything. It's just becoming garbage because everyone can do it. Splashing paint on the canvas or just putting a lot of weird things on the panel. Let's say a nail on the white wall... Heck!!! Are you serious? Or am I the only one who's not in this world... Ahhh I guess I'm to judgmental but the reality is abstract always make you think and get lost in the universe... Whatever it is life is full or creation we just have to stop and look around... Even a nature show some abstract art...

Here's the art that I did maybe you guys will wonder and scratch your head...

The first one i done in IPhone (IDraw).
The second one I done with pen and plywood.
Third one I done with paper and conte

0 comments:

 

Kay Bloom. Design By: SkinCorner