Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cubism

I'm stretching and learning in my Art. I want to know how far can I get to different style using the same painting that I did. I like Picasso's art but I'm a big fan of Van Gogh. The big challenge that I'm facing right now is blending colors and putting a harmony on my idea.

When I was a child I used to use a chalk and draw on the street. Its obviously look like a kids drawing. Back then its like a masterpiece. With an awe and proudness to myself. After awhile I study hard and finish college not as an artist but as a comsci. I hate it so bad and I feel like I waste my year and life on it instead of studying what I really love. I work and met my husband later in life and he's actually the one who put color again in this black and white life I had. Since then I keep pushing hard and learning to the time I've lost. Patching all those gap and I'm pretty bless...

Please enjoy this creation that I made and hope it will inspire you like i do.

0 comments:

 

Kay Bloom. Design By: SkinCorner