Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ferry boat

Everyday when I wake up in the morning and hearing the ferry boat crossing the Ohio River there's this beautiful old folks who always walk by greeting one another. My favorite lady Ms. Sue with her cleaning gadget. Peggy the lab dog who always checking the water front with her master. Mr. Gibson walking Baxter 4 times a day. And the old guy who always sitting next to caboose wearing red shirt all the time. Same old stuff that I would never forget about this small town their ferry boat. As I've hear its been running even the water hit hight or low. People pay 5 dollars to go to another side of the state. Easy commute to cross over to Kentucky to Ohio and fun ride too. I hope you guys enjoy my ferry boat painting...

0 comments:

 

Kay Bloom. Design By: SkinCorner