Monday, April 9, 2012

Tin Tab

Speaking of recycling and making it as an art. Here is one of my hobby for almost 5 yrs. I have had been collecting this tab. I get it from a coke and a dog food. At first it was just nothing until I realize most of my family member are so addicted to soda, beer etc. so to make thing short I save all the tab to show how unhealthy they are not how much I wanted to make it out of something. I know how horrible I am just to do it but now I collect it for no reason and will donate it to the art guild. Each artist receive a plastic horse to do some sculpture and design it with anything I told my mother in law who is the organizer of this project that I will make a knight horse out of my tab. She was so ecstatic that I am going to donate my tab. At first I am not sure about what the heck I am doing but realize later on that it is for a good cause. And sharing my talent always makes me feel on the top of the world.

0 comments:

 

Kay Bloom. Design By: SkinCorner