Monday, April 9, 2012

Pegasus

This is Mr. John Gibson horse for art guild project. One day he called and ask for my help to do some paint job on his project. When he drop by to give his box were he put his acrylic paint. He told me to use it for the horse. I was kind of not sure if i like the color choices that's in there. I told my husband that I'm not going to use the paint that he hand me over. I already had the idea for the color when I saw the horse that he maid and sure enough i let it sit to my art room for a long period of time till I we drove to home depot to buy the color I want. I also put the star on the neck and forehead to show some real action. The wings is very well handcraft of Mr. Gibson that I don't think I can do it in a million years.
After I finish the horse I ask him if he wanted it back so he can build a stand for it. And he sure want it. Hopefully he won't use a power washer to wash all out the spray paint that I did. To tell everyone the truth I'm not good in spray painting. I guest I pin point what I mean to it and he was a perfectionist. I hope I didn't drive him nuts. ^_^


0 comments:

 

Kay Bloom. Design By: SkinCorner