Monday, April 9, 2012

Ceramic Bird

Art for me is truly in different kind of form. Nature is the best inspiration and can always change your mood. When I was in high school I remember that we have this club. A kind of club that you recycle an unused materials and make it something useful. We make a lot of different stuff out of the garbage. We use bottle to do some Christmas tree. We recycle a telephone book into beads and a basket. But being in the wheel doing pottery is the most I enjoy but also hate. I guest because when u had the product that u made in hand is fulfilling. Especially when it came out unique. I hate it because the process was the most difficult thing to do. I was almost ready to give up but I guess art is something that u need to be patient of or else you'll finish nothing.

0 comments:

 

Kay Bloom. Design By: SkinCorner