Friday, May 25, 2012

Retro Ring

I haven't blog for a long time now because of a lot reason. The first one is that we're renovating our two property up in Ohio. It was very difficult for me because I'm a painter and not a builder. I don't say that I don't like it... Of course I do. Learning from my husband is a part of my growing experience in life. Being on his team and partner for life is incomparable to any thing in this whole world... Ah! He teach me how to install a window which i bet you guys i would not have done that in a million years... But I did...I'm getting out of my comfort zone here, but enough about my personal life here's what's going on with my art. Let me tell you about this new stuff that I make yesterday. Here's the ring tile for the coming art fair event that I'm hoping to sell. This is my first time to make all this beautiful creation. There are a lot of mistake on the process but eventually I manage to make a couple. If this sold up quickly I probably creat more of this often.

0 comments:

 

Kay Bloom. Design By: SkinCorner