Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ceramic Bowl

When I was a kid I always dream to be a pottery person who creat a special and unique bowl out of my hands. I was fortunate to have this experience now that I'm old enough and have a courage to try it. My family was very supportive by coming out and taking the class with me. Our teacher Ms. Fried is a very talented person and very precise on teaching us some very informative pieces to do pottery. We did some wheel throwing, glazing, coiling and many more. I love to do it again someday.
Down here I post the picture of my handmade bowl. I now use it as a rice bowl. It does keep the heat longer than a usual bowl and that's make it more unique. The spackle give it a rustic look that I think will made it more interesting to look at too. After this experience I want to collect a bunch of bowl to display on my house. This kind of craft is surely a hard work especially in detailing a bowl or any kind of pieces a pottery.

0 comments:

 

Kay Bloom. Design By: SkinCorner